Once again, with the prosciutto.
As you might very well know by now, our household of two is not big on vegetables.
Like we eat them because we have to..In other words I shove them in my husband’s face while screaming “Eat it, it’s good for you!” yes we are definitely not veggie lovers!
Yet, green beans is one vegetable we both don’t mind eating and actually quite like it.
Especially when is roasted….
Yum! And these little bundles are totally fab! You put them together in no time and then roast them in the oven for 20mins.
What a great side dish! And you should definitely make them for your next get together, people will go nuts! They are soo adorable
Besides the ingredient list is very short and sweet. Green beans, Prosciutto, sea salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. That’s it!
Soon I’ll be also sharing the chicken recipe I served with the green beans. But today it’s all about green beans. And prosciutto.
Roasted Prosciutto Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Serves: 2 (easily multiplied)
- 16 green beans, washed and ends broken off
- 2 slices prosciutto
- sprinkle of sea salt and pepper
- a drizzle of olive oil about 1tsp
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Wrap 8 green beans with the prosciutto and place seem side down on the baking sheet. Repeat.
- Sprinkle the green bean bundles with sea salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20mins.
- Enjoy immediately
Tomorrow we are eating cookies.