Well that was a long title.
But it truly describes exactly what this is.
Juicy, moist chicken, stuffed with spicy and creamy cheese spread, wrapped in salty and slightly crispy prosciutto and topped with a sprinkle of sea salt.
Talk about a fantastic dinner in 25mins.
Really I am serious when I say this, you will have this dish on your table and in your belly in 25 mins!
And guess what!? It’s light. Shut up!
At 290 calories and 7 points how can you go wrong?
It’s fancy enough to impress guests yet soo simple – perfect for a quick weeknight meal
Serve it with a side salad and you have a guilt-less delicious dinner that does not taste skinny at all!
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Prosciutto and topped with Sea Salt
Serves: 2 (easily multiplied)
- 2 4 oz each chicken breasts
- 1 wedge Weight Watchers Jalapeno cheese spread
- 2 slices prosciutto
- a sprinkle of dried basil, pepper and sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Pound the chicken breasts thin.
- Spread half of the cheese wedge on the bottom half of each chicken breasts then roll up.
- Sprinkle the rolled chicken with a pinch of pepper and basil.
- Wrap the prosciutto around the chicken roll and place seem side down.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins or until juices run clear.
- Serve with a side salad.